COP26 has been delayed. Environmental diplomacy put on hold. But we cannot postpone the climate emergency. Momentum on climate action must be maintained. – Against this background, the 11th Sustainable Innovation Forum returns this November with a five-day programme and Eurocities as a partner.
2020 was meant to usher in a decade of action in our fight against the climate crisis. Governments and businesses were poised to raise their ambition but instead have been fighting a difference crisis – the pandemic.
In response to the delay of COP, the 11th edition of the Sustainable Innovation Forum, taking place over five days from the 16 – 20 November 2020, will be fully virtualized and broadcast live from a London-based studio.
Eurocities is pleased to partner with the Forum and to announce that HRH Prince of Wales will be joining Day 5 to give an important call to action. Join us by registering now to watch live or receive the content on demand.
- HRH Prince of Wales
- Ban Ki-Moon, Former UN Secretary General, United Nations / The Elders
- David Kabua, President, Marshall Islands
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, CEO, Global Environment Facility
- Gonzalo Munoz, COP25 Climate Action Champion, UNFCCC
- Jennifer Morgan, Global CEO, GreenPeace
- Marco Lambertini, Global Director General, WWF International
- Diederik Samsom, Head of Cabinet to EVP First-Vice President Frans Timmermans, European Commission
- Francesco La Camera, Executive Director, IRENA
- Sophisticated Virtual Event Platform: connect with like-minded climate compatriots from different sectors, set up meetings or mini-working groups
- Easy, simple and time effective: Live session broadcast at the same time each day makes it easy to schedule diaries and plan your week
- Engaging Content: Presenting a variety of digital formats, setting a new standard in TV broadcast quality live content beamed straight to your screen
- Instantly on demand: Never miss a session with the weeks content instantly available on demand to be viewed whenever you log-in to the platform
How to Register:
You can register online for free here.