Los Angeles, Barcelona, Freetown, London, Mexico City and Tokyo are proud to launch CHANGE – the world’s first international city network dedicated to the pursuit of gender equality.
Join us at the exclusive launch of CHANGE where you’ll be able to find out more about the work of this new network and hear directly from the city leaders as they discuss their action to tackle gender inequality.
The City Hub and Network for Gender Equity (CHANGE) will host a virtual launch event on Monday 23 November from 9am – 10am PST, featuring the elected leaders of all six co-founding cities:
- Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles
- Ada Colau, Mayor of Barcelona
- Yvonne Aki-Sawyerr, Mayor of Freetown
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
- Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo, Mayor of Mexico City
- Yuriko Koike, Governor of Tokyo