This working group (WG) is dedicated to fulfill young people’s potential though education. The participating cities took an active role in identifying methods to prevent school drop-outs and to improve the link between education and labour market. The main focus of the activity is to promote social inclusion of young people though education.
In 2018, the objectives of the group are the following:
- to rise awareness on the importance of early childhood care and education for future schooling;
- to increase the interest for vocational training among young people;
- to decrease the number of early school leavings by promoting quality standards in education;
- to promote inclusive and sustainable society though education;
- to finalise the Critical Friend Review Handbook;
- to develop links and common initiatives on digital skills with WG employment.
Acharnes Amsterdam Antwerp Barcelona Berlin Besiktas Beylikdüzü Bilbao Birmingham Bologna Bonn Bordeaux Brighton & Hove Bristol Brussels Capital Region Bydgoszcz Cardiff Chemnitz Cluj-Napoca Copenhagen Dresden Eindhoven Essen EUROCITIES Brussels Office Ghent Gothenburg Helsinki Leeds Leipzig Ljubljana Lyon Madrid Malmo Mannheim Milan Munich Nantes Netwerkstad Twente Newcastle-Gateshead Nice Cote d Azur Nicosia Oslo Ostend Riga Rotterdam Sheffield Solna Stockholm Stuttgart Sunderland Tallinn The Hague Timisoara Toulouse Turin Turkish Cypriot community of Nicosia Turku Uppsala Utrecht Vantaa Vienna Warsaw Zaragoza Zurich