This working group focuses on how city identity, branding and marketing can reinforce strategic plans for growth and prosperity by attracting investment, business, people and tourists
Specific themes to be discussed in 2018 are:
- The future of city branding: The need to attract more investors/tourists/ brains vs the need for liveable city. How do you keep the balance ? What are the best practices?
- How to position cities throughout concrete transversal concepts that have been identified in our territory as strenghts: eg Culture and Heritage, Audiovisual Sector, Universities, Health, Sports.
- Targeted City Branding to specific bodies: LTGB community.
- How to measure impacts of City Branding: benefit of the Marketing.
- Regional Branding
- Rebranding Europe: how to combine this topic with Eurocities campaign "Cities4Europe".
Amsterdam Angers Loire Metropole Antwerp Barcelona Bergen Bilbao Bologna Bonn BrabantStad Bratislava Brighton & Hove Bydgoszcz Cardiff Cluj-Napoca Copenhagen Donostia-San Sebastian Dresden Dublin Dusseldorf Edinburgh Eindhoven ENGIE Espoo EUROCITIES Brussels Office Florence Gdansk Genoa Ghent Gijon Glasgow Gothenburg Grenoble Alpes Metropole Groningen Hamburg Helsinki Heraklion Izmir Kharkiv Kyiv Lausanne Leeds Linkoping Lisbon Lisburn and Castlereagh London Lyon Madrid Malmo Manchester Mannheim Metropole Europeenne de Lille Milan Munich Murcia Nacka Nantes Newcastle-Gateshead Nice Cote d Azur Nicosia Oslo Oulu Reykjavik Rzeszow Stockholm Strasbourg Stuttgart Sunderland Tampere Tbilisi Terrassa Metropolitan Area Timisoara Turin Turku Uppsala Utrecht Valladolid Varna Venice Vienna Vilnius Warsaw Wolverhampton Zagreb Zaragoza Zurich