Cities are invited to apply to host a CIVITAS exchange activity in 2020!
Being part of the CIVITAS peer-to-peer programme, cities will have the opportunity to host either work placements or study visits.
Host cities benefit from:
• Having the chance to showcase their city’s achievements in the field of sustainable urban mobility;
• Having the opportunity to exchange hands-on experiences with peers coming from other European cities;
• Being featured on the CIVITAS website and European-wide media outlets through a dedicated article/interview;
• Being offered speaking slots at high-level European events.
• Financial and organisational support
To become a 2020 host city apply before 18 October 2019. Find the application form below. Completed forms or any questions regarding the call should be sent to Arianna Americo – email@example.com.