According to the Pact of Amsterdam, the urban partnerships set under the Urban Agenda for the EU are required to develop action plans to address common challenges such as urban poverty or inclusion of migrants and refugees.
The draft action plans of these urban partnerships are now available online for public consultation and public feedback.
EUROCITIES encourages all its members to take part in this public consultation and provide your feedback on:
- Urban poverty: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UrbanAgenda-UrbanPoverty
- Inclusion of migrants and refugees: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UrbanAgenda-InclusionMigrants
- Housing: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UrbanAgenda-Housing
- Air quality: https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/air-quality/background-paper-public-feedback
You can provide inputs and feedback for the partnerships on urban poverty, inclusion of migrants and refugees and air quality until 22 August 2017. The public consultation of the partnership on housing is open until 25 August 2017.
Afterwards, the urban partnerships will finalise the action plans and submit them for adoption by the ministers in charge of urban matters.
Have a say NOW and contribute to shaping the action plans of the urban partnerships!
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
- For urban poverty partnership: Bianca Faragau at email@example.com
- For partnership on inclusion of migrants and refugees: Thomas Jezequel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For housing partnership: Agata Krause at email@example.com
- For air quality partnership: Joana Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org