The next meeting of the action cluster on Business Models, Finance and Procurement of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities will take place in Brussels next 10 October in cooperation with the action cluster Integrated Planning, Policy and Regulations.
Are you in Brussels for the European Week of Regions and Cities? Are you interested in how to better implement your smart city strategy? Wondering about business models and procurement?
Don't miss the opportunity to learn and exchange with smart cities experts!
Discussions will focus on:
- what are the approaches cities take in planning their smart cities?
- how do they decide on business models?
- who and how is making the changes happen?
- what are the successful cases?
- how sharing successful cases can be useful?
Join us in Brussels next 10 October!
Meeting room: Catalunya Auditorium
Rue de la Loi – Wetstraat, 227, Brussels
Please find the final agenda below.