On 27 June, SCIS will host a webinar to present its objectives and how this platform can help you or your members/partners in your initiatives and projects The webinar will take place from 11:00 to 12:00 CET (Brussels time).
The Smart Cities Information System (SCIS) brings together stakeholders from across Europe to exchange data, experience and know-how and contributes to the creation of smart cities and energy-efficient urban environments. It facilitates the replication of smart city solutions by promoting evidence-based lessons learned from past and running projects. The SCIS is an EU initiative and offers a free, powerful tool to speed progress towards sustainable, low carbon & smart cities for all Europeans, using common experience and exploitable data.
The aim is to help you make the most of the knowledge gathered on the SCIS platform and explain how you can share your own practices and data.
This webinar is open to all people interested to learn more about SCIS. It is particularly addressed to organisations and associations representing smart city stakeholders and local authorities who could benefit from and cooperate in the dissemination of the SCIS initiative, for instance:
- European or national city networks / associations
- European networks
- Covenant of Mayors regional / national coordinators
- European, national and regional energy agencies / associations
- EU project consortia
- Introduction on SCIS, Charles-Henri Bourgois, VITO
- How can you benefit from the SCIS platform? What does SCIS offer for free to you and your members? Nikolaos Kontinakis, EUROCITIES
- How can you share your own stories and data? Charles-Henri Bourgois, VITO
The presentation will be made by SCIS coordinator, Charles-Henri Bourgois from VITO , and Nikolaos Kontinakis, senior projects coordinator at EUROCITIES.