The 2018 work programme of the Asylum, migration and integration fund has been published.
funding programmeAsylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF)
A call interesting for local authorities is expected to be published in the Autumn 2018.
The call will focus on 5 priority areas:
- Local and regional integration networks
- Legal migration projects with third countries
- Support to victims of trafficking in human beings
- Care for migrant minors, including unaccompanied minors
- Engagement of diaspora communities on awareness raising
For more information check the summary document below.